Adding an interlock patio or entrance to your home is a great step along your renovation process. Interlocking bricks are easy and quick to install. Some of the advantages of interlocking are.
- Natural stone look that lasts for years
- Very durable
- Can be laid for a permeable surface to accommodate areas with poor water drainage
- Rich color with natural variation, and tons of design options
- Sealing Will prevent weeds from growing through the cracks of interlocking bricks
- Can accommodate any budget range, from a quick rental property, to your dream home.
- Extremely customizable look that can be built to suit your tastes and your unique design options.