Interlocking Stone Driveway
Adding an interlock patio or entrance to your home is a great step along your renovation process. Interlocking bricks are easy and quick to install. Some of the advantages of interlocking are.
• Natural stone look that lasts for years
• Very durable
• Can be laid for a permeable surface to
accommodate areas with poor water drainage
• Rich color with natural variation, and tons of design options
• Sealing Will prevent weeds from growing through the cracks of interlocking bricks
• Can accommodate any budget range, from a quick rental property, to your dream home.
• Extremely customizable look that can be built to suit your tastes and your unique design options.
A popular option for driveways is Interlocking Stone. Interlocking Stone provides a beautiful look for both your home and your neighborhood. We understand that adding curb appeal while minimizing maintenance is important. Paving a driveway with interlocking provides several benefits to you. Unlike asphalt and cement, paver's can be cleaned to look brand new after many years of wear and tear. They can also be re-leveled without major work. You can keep your driveway free of wheel ruts and dips with a few quick repairs, keeping it looking brand new for many years to come. Come check out some of our work and let us design your next project.
So call us today for a free quote and let us design the backyard or driveway of your dreams.
Other Landscaping Services
Installing outdoor fireplaces and stone barbecues
Pool Patio Design
Repairing tree damaged fences & decks
Fences, Decks, Sheds, Porches
Sealing pools and replacing patio stones
Installing A Interlock Patio
Level landscapes, and fixing yard drainage issues
Laying down sod, planting grass seed
De-clutter your landscape (remove plants that are taking over, remove sun blocking shrubbery)
De-thatching and Aeration
How did you hear about us?
16 South St W
Dundas, ON, L9H 4C2
Hours of operation: